In case you’re searching for another super recipe for your meal to make for your family at that point you’ve come to the perfect place! We have gathered for you the best chicken casserole recipes that your family will love!
There is something about a slushy, hot, and tasty meal that comes ideal out of the broiler for supper. It’s solace nourishment taking care of you— and we believe you will love what we have for you today.
HERE ARE INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
- Chopped cooked chicken – 3 cups
- Frozen broccoli florets – 1 14 ounce package
- Cooked rice – 2 cups
- Frozen peas – 1 ½ cups
- Condensed cream of chicken soup – 1 10 3/4 ounce can
- Condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup – 1 10 3/4 ounce can
- Diced tomatoes and green chilies – 1 10 ounces can
- Cup milk – ½
- Crushed red pepper (optional) – ½ teaspoon
- Shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.) – ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese (2 oz.) – ½ cup shredded
- Rich round crackers – 1 cup crushed
Method for chicken casserole recipe:
Preheat stove to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in the base of a 13x9x2-inch preparing dish or 3-quart rectangular meal. In vast bowl consolidate broccoli, rice, and peas. Spread blend over the chicken. In medium bowl join the cream of chicken soup, nacho cheddar soup, diced tomatoes, drain, and smashed red pepper. Mix in 1/4 measure of the cheddar and 1/4 measure of the mozzarella cheddar. Pour blend over broccoli blend in prepared dish. Sprinkle pulverized wafers equally finished all. Top with outstanding cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
Prepare, revealed, 35 to 40 minutes or until the point when the topping is brilliant. Make 8 to 10 servings.
If you don’t have extra rice, cook 2/3 glass in length grain white rice or dark colored rice in 1-1/3 containers bubbling water for 15 minutes (40 minutes for darker rice) or until the point when water is retained.