Ready In: 25 min
Preparation time: 15 min
These burgers are truly delightful and require your consideration
- Ground chicken 1 pound or 455 grams
- Guacamole seasoning mix 1/2 (1 ounce) package
- Chopped fresh cilantro, 1/2 cup divided
- Juiced 1/2 lime
- Minced onion 1/4 cup
- Bread 8 slices
- Prepared Salsa, divided ¼ cup
- Cheddar cheese 4 slices
- Preheat an open air grill for medium warmth, and delicately oil the grate.
- In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, guacamole seasoning, and a large portion of the cilantro, lime squeeze, and minced onion until completely joined. Frame the chicken blend into 4 patties. Hold the other portion of the cilantro for trimming.
- Flame broil the chicken burgers on the preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink inside, the juices run clear, and the burgers demonstrate cooked flame grill marks, 5 per 8 minutes for each side.
- Around 2 minutes before burgers are done, put cuts of bread onto the grill to toast, al voltant 1 minute for each side. Around 1 minute before the burgers are done, best every burger with a cut of cheddar, and let dissolve.
- Serve chicken burgers on the toasted bread, finished with around 1 tablespoon of salsa and around 1 tablespoon of the saved cleaved cilantro.