Warm and juicy, dreamily chicken breast recipes for you! Baked chicken breast and grilled chicken breast recipes are famous in so many countries. Everyone loves to eat tender and juicy baked chicken if you live in Asia, Europe or in another place. You can eat it at lunch time or dinner it is up to you.
These chicken breast recipes can change your mood. See below!
Baked Chicken Breast
- Olive oil
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (washed, dried, and trimmed) – 4 (1 pound)
- Garlic, minced – 2 cloves
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste)
- Dried oregano – 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste)
- Italian Seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste)
- Butter – 1 tablespoon, cut up into 4 parts
- Parchment paper
- Preheat broiler to 400F.
- Gently grease or oil a 9×13 heating baking dish with olive oil.
- Organize chicken breast in the heating dish and rub in the minced garlic over every chicken breast.
- Season chicken on the two sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and Italian flavoring.
- Place a part of butter spread over every chicken breast.
- Place a parchment paper per over the chicken breast. Tuck the edges with the goal that it’s cozy around the chicken.
- Heat for 30 to 33 minutes, or until the point that chicken’s inner temperature achieves 165F.
- Serve immediately OR expel from heating dish; let totally cool and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes4
- (6 ounces) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together the squeezed orange juice, lime juice, nectar, and red pepper drops in a bowl, and fills a resalable plastic sack. Include the chicken, coat with the marinade, press out abundance air, and seal the sack. Marinate in the icebox for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an open-air flame broil for medium-high warmth, and delicately oil the mesh.
- Expel the chicken from the marinade, and shake off abundance. Dispose of the rest of the marinade. Place the chicken on the flame broil and cook the chicken breast until the point that never again pink in the inside and the juices run clear, around 6 to 8 minutes for every side. A moment read thermometer embedded into the inside should read no less than 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top with cilantro and serve.